ADSM-L

Re: TSM macro imports

2006-01-03 12:05:12
Subject: Re: TSM macro imports
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:07:22 -0700
It would also be helpful to see actual macros and the failures being
encountered. Having this context would certainly help provide a better
answer.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-01-03
10:00:48: