ADSM-L

Re: Can't write log file on remote disk

2005-06-24 06:53:54
Subject: Re: Can't write log file on remote disk
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:53:22 -0500
I suspect that the user ID that you run the TSM scheduler service with
does not have any privileges on the remote disk. You will need to use an
ID that has read/write privileges on both the TSM client and the remote
machine.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627