ADSM-L

Re: Backup Information

2005-06-22 10:16:46
Subject: Re: Backup Information
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:16:22 -0600
Hi Debbie, I'm pretty sure that BETWEEN should work. If you could copy &
paste in the command you entered and the output you received, that will
give me a better picture of what is going on.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-22
06:17:17:

> this works really well, thank you.
>
> I've tried to narrow the current_timestamp to between the hours of 19:00
> in the evening and 06:00 in the morning. However, the command doesn't
like
> 'between'. Do you know what type of database this is? All I've ever
worked
> on is oracle databases. I was able to establish an ODBC connection to
the
> TSM db, yesterday, but it took very long to get any information back
that
> was filtered or sorted.
>

> Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
> 06/21/2005 04:34 PM
> Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
>

>         To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: [ADSM-L] Backup Information
>

> Try this on for size.
>
> select entity as Node_Name, Schedule_name, substr(cast(start_time as
> char(26)),1,19) as Start_Time, substr(cast(end_time as char(26)),1,19)
as