ADSM-L

Re: Command line restore not working

2005-03-29 10:29:11
Subject: Re: Command line restore not working
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:28:54 -0500
OK Craig, I did the following so I could pick the files
that I would like to restore but received the same message.

$ dsmc rest "/u02/exports/prga/*" -pick -inactive=yes

Tivoli Storage Manager
Command Line Backup/Archive Client Interface - Version 5, Release 1, Level 5.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 2002 All Rights Reserved.

Restore function invoked.

Node Name: XXXXXXX
Session established with server TSM: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 5, Release 3, Level 0.1
  Data compression forced off by the server
  Server date/time: 03/29/05   10:25:23  Last access: 03/29/05   10:18:31

ANS1302E No objects on server match query