ADSM-L

Re: Command line restore not working

2005-03-29 11:48:29
Subject: Re: Command line restore not working
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:48:05 -0500
Ok Richard I typed in the following, and received
the message below. The files I am trying to restore are
from the following date 3/22/05. So maybe it does
have to do with file owner and superuser accounts.

$ dsmc query backup -ina -su=yes /u02/exports/prga/

Tivoli Storage Manager
Command Line Backup/Archive Client Interface - Version 5, Release 1, Level
5.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 2002 All Rights Reserved.

Node Name: XXXXXX
Session established with server TSM: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 5, Release 3, Level 0.1
  Data compression forced off by the server
  Server date/time: 03/29/05   11:35:30  Last access: 03/29/05   11:34:24

ANS1092E No files matching search criteria were found