ADSM-L

What files to exclude for a novell client using CAI eTrust

2004-12-20 10:56:29
Subject: What files to exclude for a novell client using CAI eTrust
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:56:15 -0500
One of our Novell clients has informed me that they have  CAI eTrust 7.1

scanning files as they are being backed up. He tried to configure eTrust
not scan files accessed by Tivoli (by entering NLM names and process
names
as exclusions) but that has not worked.

Anyone ever have this problem? If so What should we exclude in the
DSM.opt file.

Thanks for any help, advice suggestions!

Novell 5.2.2
TSM  5.2.3.1
AIX 5.2