ADSM-L

Re: No Query Restores while Restoring large amount of files

2004-12-10 14:00:46
Subject: Re: No Query Restores while Restoring large amount of files
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:00:24 -0700
It sure seems to me like your command should work (notice that if you omit
the *, you don't need the quotes)::

dsmc restore /filesystem/directory/ /restorefs/ -subdir=yes -tapeprompt=no
-fromn=XX

After you issue this, run QUERY SESSION from the Admin interface.... what
does it show for this node's session(s)? If it is in a "run" state, then
everything should be good.... just give a little time.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/10/2004
11:50:03: