ADSM-L

INCLEXCL

2004-10-11 15:58:35
Subject: INCLEXCL
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:57:39 -0700
I think discussion took place some time ago and I was hoping to retrieve
something from saved email. Since I can't find anything specific maybe it
has not. The docs don't seem to be this specific but searches with 500+hits
are a little to lengthy for me.

If someone has done this I'd appreciate some help. There are multiple drives
on this node but the owned is only concerned about a couple of folders on a
single drive, and everything else can be excluded. I figure if the DOMAIN
only shows the drive (he's not worried about systemstate either) that
fulfills part of it. I'm not sure how to EXCLUDE all the folders on that
drive except 2.

Would this work?

Exclude d:\...\*

Include d:\test1\*