ADSM-L

Re: Msgs ACO5059W and ACO5422E

2004-10-04 13:37:46
Subject: Re: Msgs ACO5059W and ACO5422E
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:40:12 -0400
Jeff,

I haven't seen this specific HRESULT code before.
I also don't see this message in SQL Server error codes,
(HRESULT converted 55F3 = 55F0 + 3 = 22000 + 3).
This may be a case where the SQL Server hit an unexpected error
and passed that back to Data Protection for SQL (resulting in
the "Message text not available." message.)
If this continues, a Data Protection for SQL trace
will help narrow this one further. You may also want
to look around at the VDI error log and Application Event Log.
Go here for some other ideas for problem determination:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/TSMM/SC32-9103-00/en_US/HTML/index.html

Look under the "Data Proection for SQL" category.
You can also call IBM support to help guide you through
getting a trace and sending it in for diagnosis.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/04/2004
12:33:03 PM: