ADSM-L

AW: SuperFiles

2004-04-29 03:41:43
Subject: AW: SuperFiles
From: "Thomas Rupp, Vorarlberger Illwerke AG" <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:39:01 +0200
Hi,

we use a two-step approach to get this information.
After all data has been backed up and migrated to tape
we check the contents of this tapes.

1) Get a list of tapes used during the last backup.
You should change the start and end time and the names of the
tape storage pools.
2) Scan this tapes for files bigger then x bytes.
You should call skript 2 for every tape listed by skript 1.
Parameter 1: volume number
Parameter 2: Filesize in Bytes

1)
select volume_name as Volume,last_write_date -
from volumes where -
last_write_date > timestamp(date(current_date-1 day),'19:00:00') and -
last_write_date < timestamp(date(current_date),'10:00:00') and -
stgpool_name in ('TAPEPOOL','TAPEPOOL2','TAPE_TDP')

2)
select node_name as Node, -
filespace_name as Filespace,-
file_name as Filename,-