ADSM-L

Re: Exclude on AIX

2004-04-20 10:48:40
Subject: Re: Exclude on AIX
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:47:58 -0500
>From the client manual:

"The exclude.fs and exclude.dir statements override all include statements
that match the pattern."

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
04/20/2004 08:55 AM