ADSM-L

Re: even/uneven tape cycle / ANR1025W

2004-04-14 19:44:04
Subject: Re: even/uneven tape cycle / ANR1025W
From: Deon George <dgeorge AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:43:16 +1000
Klaas,

The errors you are getting indicate that the storage pool (or subordinate
- which is more likely the case). You'll get this because:

* You dont have enough volumes defined - ie: the volumes defined are
already full,
* You dont have enough scratch volumes define: ie: check the MAXSCR
parameter on q STGP <name> f=d

...deon
---
Have you looked at the A/NZ Tivoli User Group website?
http://www.tuganz.org

Deon George, IBM Tivoli Software Engineer, IBM Australia
Office: +61 3 9626 6058, Fax: +61 3 9626 6622, Mobile: +61 412 366 816,
IVPN +70 66058
mailto:dgeorge AT au1.ibm DOT com, http://www.ibm.com/tivoli

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 14/04/2004
06:56:31 PM: