ADSM-L

Re: Linux AMD64 client?

2004-02-12 20:41:48
Subject: Re: Linux AMD64 client?
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:41:18 -0600
IBM/Tivoli tells me that there are no current plans to produce a BA client
for the AMD Opteron processor (such as IBM's own xSeries x325).  Maybe in
ITSM 5.3.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
02/12/2004 11:32 AM