ADSM-L

Re: IBM Website down?

2004-01-06 16:38:02
Subject: Re: IBM Website down?
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:36:53 +0200
I have been accusing IBM of wrong-doing with M$ many times, but this one
is far from the truth. I am browsing successfully the site using good old
Netscape Communicator 4.76/Win & 4.78/AIX, Konqueror/Linux, etc.
Sometimes even such a mighty site can get overloaded. I still remember
(eons ago) the limit of 200 simultaneous ftp users on it.
Another issue with many FTP sites might be that "Enable folder view for
FTP sites" setting of Internet Exploder.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Dwight McCann <dwight AT TRIXIE.ISC.UCSB DOT EDU>
30.12.2003 07:41