ADSM-L

re-install TSM client for window 2000 server

2003-10-28 13:53:12
Subject: re-install TSM client for window 2000 server
From: Lan Wu-Cavener <lxw34 AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:37:54 -0500
Hi,

I am upgrading the TSM client from 4.2 to 5.1. As recommended in the README
file, I stopped the scheduler from the system. Then removed the scheduler
through TSM utility menu. And then uninstalled the old version of TSM from
control panel, add/remove program panel. Then downloaded new version. The
installShield Wizard completed with a warning message:

The wizard was interrupted before Tivoli could be completely installed.
your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time....

Has anyone known what was wrong? Is there anything(component) else that I
need to remove before installation?
Thanks in advance for any advice!

Lan

Lan Wu-Cavener