ADSM-L

Re: Move nodedata - what is moved first

2003-10-24 13:56:18
Subject: Re: Move nodedata - what is moved first
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:54:39 -0400
Not entirely true, I believe.  If the directory tree for a particular node
exceeds a certain size, it DOES get stored in a storage pool...although
I'm a little foggy as to what that size is.  That's the whole idea behind
the DIRMC parameter...sot that you can control where the directory info
winds up in the event that it does go to a storage pool.

-Lloyd