ADSM-L

Re: Documentation about Copystorage pools

2003-10-13 10:22:05
Subject: Re: Documentation about Copystorage pools
From: Stefan Gocke <Stefan.Gocke AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:04:32 +0200
IBM Tivoli Storage Management Concepts -
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg244877.html?Open

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Implementation Guide -
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245416.html?Open

Tivoli Storage Manager Version 5.1 Technical Guide -
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246554.html?Open

--
Stefan Gocke

Gocke IT Solutions