ADSM-L

Re: empting a read only tape.

2003-10-07 18:06:02
Subject: Re: empting a read only tape.
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 01:03:43 +0300
There is a solution for almost *every* problem!
1. checko libv <your_lib> <that_ugly_one> checkl=no
2a. upv v <that_ugly_one> acc=dest (for primary)
2b. del v <that_ugly_one> discard=y (for copy)
3a. rest v <that_ugly_one>
3b. ba stg <primary_pool> <copy_pool>

Throw away the tape after step 1 and do not bother yourself with quick
typing (doing quick and dirty mistakes ;o)))

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
07.10.2003 07:53