ADSM-L

Migrating dubs II

2003-09-22 11:27:02
Subject: Migrating dubs II
From: Juan Manuel Lopez Azañon <jmlopez AT NNE DOT ES>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:27:04 +0200
Hi all again.
I continue with my upgrade TSM SERVER dubs.
Now I am trying to upgrade a HP/UX client from 4.2 to 5.1.6.2, so my
surprise when i found on readme file this :

Administrator must migrate the pasword from the password file, created by
  TSM412 and earlier versions, to the newly formatted password file
TSM.PWD
  before giving access to non root users in the case of 64Bit API on HPUX.

What is the meaning of this ?
What shall I do with my client ? update the node password of administrator
password ?
Please, help !.