ADSM-L

Re: TSM AIX client

2003-09-18 14:02:53
Subject: Re: TSM AIX client
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:03:11 +0200
Hi

>From previous experience, when I was using  TSM 4.2 I had set the
commitimeout and the idletimeout to a big value...ie 500000

At that time the restore completed successfully, now we upgraded aix 5.2 64
bit from aix 4.3.3 32 bit and db2 to 64 bit from 32 bit.

The idletimeout is set at 500000 and it loses the session when it is at
sendw (30 seconds).

Please help....

Thanks

Lindy