ADSM-L

A different view of available ITSM support information on the web

2003-09-18 13:59:47
Subject: A different view of available ITSM support information on the web
From: Cindy Bogle <cbogle AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:57:24 -0700
In August we launched a view on the internet that will present commonly
needed support information for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager releases.  The
first use of this view is for ITSM V5.2 and at this link you will find
associated 5.2 info and links.
   Link to All APARs
   Link to client APARs
   Link to server APARs
   5.2 Readme and downloads
   Technology previews
   Search bar for the knowledge database
   Product documentation
   Links to Redbooks
   Platform, device, and database support matrices
   Various other general information links

Development and support engineers continue to add information to the
knowledge database, creating a searchable asset to help you use the
product, solve problems, and understand our technologies.    Here's the
link:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManagerVersionRelease.html