ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operation Reporting Email notification

2003-07-24 08:29:14
Subject: Re: TSM Operation Reporting Email notification
From: Joe Howell <jhowell_tsm AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 05:26:53 -0700
I seem to have the same problem, only I'm trying to send the HTML report rather
than text.  I hadn't reported it yet because I wasn't sure that I wasn't the
problem. :-)

Are you running driver 7?

Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL> wrote:
Hi all,

I've setup TSM Operational Reporting to send me a text version of a daily
report. Unfortunately, this mail never arrives. Other mail, like
notification of a missed schedule does arrive, and also, the 'send email'
option for the report works. I do see the text verion of the report in the
working dir of TSM operation reporting, so I know it is generated.

Has anybody managed to set this up?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing Tel. +31 20 592 8008 Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams

Joe Howell
Shelter Insurance Companies
Columbia, MO