ADSM-L

TSM Operation Reporting Email notification

2003-07-23 05:05:37
Subject: TSM Operation Reporting Email notification
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:05:13 +0200
Hi all,

I've setup TSM Operational Reporting to send me a text version of a daily
report. Unfortunately, this mail never arrives. Other mail, like
notification of a missed schedule does arrive, and also, the 'send email'
option for the report works. I do see the text verion of the report in the
working dir of TSM operation reporting, so I know it is generated.

Has anybody managed to set this up?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams