ADSM-L

Re: TSM with Netapp Volumes.

2003-06-25 08:12:15
Subject: Re: TSM with Netapp Volumes.
From: "Chandrasekhar, C.R" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:37:13 +0530
Hi Balanand,

You can get some documents using this URL

http://now.netapp.com/Self-Service/Start/usrPage.asp

hope this helps you,

Thanks,

C.R.Chandrasekhar.
Systems Executive.
Tivoli Certified Consultant (TSM).
TIMKEN Engineering & Research - INDIA (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
Phone No: 91-80-5536113 Ext:3032.
Email:charakoc AT timken DOT com.