ADSM-L

NAS Agent

2003-06-19 13:01:21
Subject: NAS Agent
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:00:22 -0700
Is an agent required to backup Network Attached Storage, or does
it just require a Client license? I found SAN Agents, but nothing on NAS.

And does anyone remember when you could go the IBM storage page,
Click on "Get the Code"
And go to a grid that listed all the Server code, client code and agents
by platform, complete with shortcuts to the downloads and manuals?
Was this too easy? Is that why it's not there anymore? Are we being tested?

Doug Thorneycroft
County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
(562) 699-7411 Ext. 1058
FAX (562) 699-6756
dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org