ADSM-L

Re: 5.1.6.2 is out

2003-02-20 13:13:05
Subject: Re: 5.1.6.2 is out
From: "jane.bamberger" <jane.bamberger AT BASSETT DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:04:29 -0500
Hi,

I upgraded approx 3-4 weeks ago from 4.2.x to 5.1.6.0. (AIX 433 server) I had
intermittently the node table access crashes everyone else did. IBM thought
that had been fixed, and worked very diligently with me to get core dumps, and
information to discover the problem. They called me shortly after to say that
5.1.6.1 was out and would fix my problem. I installed it right away, and the
problem was fixed.

I have always been very happy with IBM support - and I have never been left
without at least a work-around until a patch was available. Compared to other
software companies I deal with - IBM is a dream!

Jane Bamberger
Bassett Healthcare