ADSM-L

Re: summary-table

2003-02-07 16:50:37
Subject: Re: summary-table
From: Allen Barth <allen.barth AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:48:08 -0600
It's stuff like this that makes my shake my head in disbelief...

The summary table was working fine will ALL my clients, regardless of
version, when the server was 4.1.5.  After upgrading ONLY the server to
5.1.5. the byte counts in the summary table are Zeroes.

Hmmm, compatability tested?  I think not!   If so, where are the notices
and gotcha's in the readme's?

--
Al

Matt Simpson <msimpson AT UKY DOT EDU>