ADSM-L

Re: need to see all output from Q INCLEXCL command

2003-01-28 13:05:47
Subject: Re: need to see all output from Q INCLEXCL command
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:04:36 -0700
You can try redirecting the output to a file, i.e.:

   dsmc q inclexcl > q.txt 2>&1

Alternatively, if this is Windows NT/2000/XP, you can set your OS prompt's
screen buffer size to a larger number of lines so that you can scroll back
through the output. I always set mine to 9999 (the largest value).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Barbara Andrews <BAndrews AT ERIE1.WNYRIC DOT ORG>
01/28/2003 10:34