ADSM-L

Re: System Object Restore Win2K

2003-01-24 15:25:15
Subject: Re: System Object Restore Win2K
From: Salak Juraj <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:29:21 +0100
Hi,

so you did hot backup and cold restore, if I understand correctly what you
did.

What works for me is hot backup and hot restore,
what means , after having blown files away,
I reinstall naked operating system first in this directory where it has been
previously booted and backuped from.

Regards
juraj