ADSM-L

Re: changed passwordaccess to prompt, now web client agent won't work

2003-01-15 13:20:36
Subject: Re: changed passwordaccess to prompt, now web client agent won't work
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:18:23 -0700
The web client requres PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE, so it always uses
GENERATE, regardless of what is in your options file. (On Windows, the
scheduler service works the same way.)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Michelle DeVault <adsmigmo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
01/15/2003 09:45