ADSM-L

Re: LTO 3583 V2_80_41 firmware issue

2003-01-10 03:53:10
Subject: Re: LTO 3583 V2_80_41 firmware issue
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:48:48 +0200
You was able to save the time yourself. This was discussed widely on the
list two months ago. Look the posts:
09.11.2002 -      "Re: 2.8.0.41 for 3583 (was  q libv just stopped working?)"
11.11.2002 -      "warning: before you update fw V2_80_41 of IBM 3583 library,
read this
first please!!!"

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant