ADSM-L

Re: Problem Backing up Exchange 5.5 Priv IS

2003-01-01 19:22:50
Subject: Re: Problem Backing up Exchange 5.5 Priv IS
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:20:11 -0500
Mal,

Do you have MOUNTWAIT set to YES?
Issue the TDPEXCC QUERY TDP command.
It should have...

    MOUNTWait .......................... Yes

among the settings.  If it is "No", set it to
"Yes" and retry your operation.
If it is already set to "Yes"... keep reading...

It may be that the storage pool you are sending
larger backups to does not have available space.
If that is a tape storage pool, make sure there
are available drives and tapes to satisfy the backup.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.

> I'm getting "ANS1309W (RC9) requested data is offline" when trying to
backup
> the IS on excahnge 5.5, using TDP for Exchange 2.2.  The DS backs up no
> problem.  I've previously had media problems with the Server 4.1.2 on
SUN,