ADSM-L

---URGENT! migration of yearly went to wrong pool

2002-12-24 12:18:54
Subject: ---URGENT! migration of yearly went to wrong pool
From: "Taha, Hana" <Hana.Taha AT PARKERDRILLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:18:20 -0600
--HELP !
---I took yearly backups last night and archived them for a year. But the
migration utility ---migrated them to backuppool instead of offsite pool.
How can I get these copied off of ---backuppool to offsite pool now?

---This is what I wanted to kick off: "backup stgpool 8mmexpool offsitepool"

---But this schedule was the one that kicked off first:" UPDATE STG
BACKUPPOOL HI=0"

---Is there a way to move them from BACKUPPOOL to offsitepool?

---Thanks in advance to all!