ADSM-L

Re: SystemObjects

2002-12-20 10:07:37
Subject: Re: SystemObjects
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:06:51 -0500
You beat me to it Bruce! I get the same thing as you....nothing. Was just
about reading to send the same note to the list. Based on the growth of our
database I'm pretty sure that we have the problem. Was hoping to use this to
show before and after results. We are currently at 5.1.1.4 and will be going
to 5.1.5.x. Support has suggested 5.1.5.4.

Pretty quiet day with the upcoming holidays so I'm off to adsm.org to see
some of the previous conversations on this thread.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Orlando, Fla.
321-235-1203