ADSM-L

Re: SystemObjects

2002-12-20 11:52:16
Subject: Re: SystemObjects
From: Julian Armendariz <julian.armendariz AT HBFULLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:32:33 -0600
I believe if the filespace is unicode you will have to add nametype=unicode to
the end of the command.

Julian Armendariz
System Analyst - UNIX
H.B. Fuller
(651) 236-4043

>>> bkamp AT MHS DOT NET 12/20/02 08:49AM >>>
When I use the command show versions api-sql "system objects" from my TSM
server it returns no data!  Am I using the wrong syntax?

Thanks,
Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System