ADSM-L

object_string in archive schedule

2002-12-16 10:28:24
Subject: object_string in archive schedule
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:26:34 -0600
Can anyone one tell me the correct syntax for the object=xxxx when defining
an archive schedule for a NetWare server?
I cannot find much in searching admin manuals or client manuals.  I was
using the vol plus directories but the client has added new volumes and
just wants to archive all files on the volumes.  I just tried;
DAT: DOC: ETC:     but this does not work.  Any ideas????

Shannon Bach
Madison Gas & Electric Co.
Operations Analyst - Data Center Services
Office 608-252-7260
Fax 608-252-7098
e-mail sbach AT mge DOT com