ADSM-L

Re: Journaling

2002-11-07 14:41:21
Subject: Re: Journaling
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:38:36 -0800
Yes, I thought so too. What good is it if features come out and they don't
work everywhere?

I don't recall anyone on the list mentioned this so I didn't think about it
either.

TSM Support just informed me that's why it's working on the 2 other drives
and not this one.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer