ADSM-L

Re: linux server web interface

2002-10-31 15:56:24
Subject: Re: linux server web interface
From: "Coviello, Paul" <PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:54:39 -0500
this is what I got in an email.
I was able to download the Linux server and got it running I just don't have
a web interface.

Paul

Once on the Customer site, select "Account Information" from the left
navigator. Next, select "Software Download." (Please note: electronic
delivery of product usually occurs prior to the physical product becoming
available.)

These are the product upgrades now available electronically:

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Linux V5.1.5, Linux, Multi-Language
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for PASE V5.1.5, OS/400, Multi-Language
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5  Storage Resource Reporting, Multiplatfor
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 AIX Clients, Multiplatform, Multi-Languag
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 AIX Server, AIX, Multi-Language
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 Desktop Clients, Multiplatform, Multi-Lan
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 HP-UX Server, HP-UX, Multi-Language
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 Sun/Solaris Server, Multiplatform, Multi-
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 UNIX Clients (NON-AIX), Multiplatform, Mu
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.1.5 Windows Server, Multiplatform, Multi-Lang
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.15 Secure Web Admin Proxy, Multiplatform, Mul