ADSM-L

Re: linux server web interface

2002-10-31 08:37:02
Subject: Re: linux server web interface
From: Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj AT STAFF.EDNET.NS DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:23:29 -0400
Any particular link? I looked around what I think is the passport
advantage web site but I can't find it.

Does anybody on the list have the RPMs they can send me/put on an ftp
site/etc..? We are currently running ADSM 3.1.2.90 on AIX 4.3.3 and are
considering switching to 5.1.5.x on Linux but I can't get a copy to
evaluate. Even our local Tivoli rep. can't get me a copy. :-(

Coviello, Paul wrote:
it was on the passport advantage website