ADSM-L

Re: Transaction Log Restores

2002-10-23 06:20:30
Subject: Re: Transaction Log Restores
From: Marc Lowers <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:18:38 +0100
The API appeared to pick these logs up from the restore folder
automatically, I didn't do anything differently except copy the log files
after the applylogs command was issued.
The log files were read and then deleted from the restore folder after
they were applied...one by one.  So it is important that the files were
copied into the folder and not just moved from their original location.

Marc.

"Richard Foster" <Richard.Foster AT HYDRO DOT COM>

23-Oct-2002 12:11