ADSM-L

Re: New Download Site??

2002-10-17 16:53:12
Subject: Re: New Download Site??
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:37:35 -0700
You can also go to

ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com

Even if the service.boulder server does go away, I think this one will
probably stick around, not being a service server and all.  Maybe they're
the same DFS/AFS filesystems on the back end, shared to both servers?  Maybe
index.storsys and service.boulder are the same server? They have sequential
IPs.  It's a dead giveaway.

Or *GASP* maybe service.boulder and index.storsys shot JFK?  Nah, that's
fairly improbable.  I subscribe to the magic bullet theory myself.

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail