ADSM-L

Re: New Download Site??

2002-10-16 19:07:19
Subject: Re: New Download Site??
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:04:30 +0300
Don't even think about this !!! And do not say it in public or IBM may
really do it :-((((((

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
17.10.2002 00:10

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

>>--> 10-16-02  14:09  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: New Download Site??

Good idea.  That works for now, but, given the new userid/password
requirement on the Tivoli site, I wonder how much longer the Boulder
site will work?

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.