ADSM-L

Return code 0 unknown

2002-08-26 14:51:16
Subject: Return code 0 unknown
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:52:36 +0200
Dear *SM-ers,

today I've seen the following messages in the dsmerror.log.

ANS1228E Sending of object 'blabla' failed.
Return code 0 unknown
Return code 0 unknown
Unknown system error
Please check the TSM Error Log for any additional information

The activity log shows the following messages:

ANR0443W Protocol error on session 3519 for node USER (WinNT) -
invalid "low-level qualifier" field found in "BackInsEnhanced" verb (offset
13).
ANR0484W Session 3519 for node USER (WinNT) terminated - protocol violation
detected.

Client is W2K with TSM 4.2.1.20, server is AIX 5.1 with TSM 4.2.2.8
The last thing I changed was AUTOFSRENAME YES to get unicode enabled
filespaces.

Should I call Tivoli support?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp