ADSM-L

Restoring MSCS cluster node

2002-07-31 06:59:14
Subject: Restoring MSCS cluster node
From: Krzysztof Kus <kkus AT OPTIX DOT PL>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:51:49 +0200
Hi.

       Has anyone got an idea how to perform "bare metal" restore of MSCS
cluster node (win2k, winNT)? I have performed a lot of tries to do that.
Sometimes it succeeds sometimes doesn't. According to the redbook
sg24-6141 "Deploying the TSM client in a win2k env" I restored ALL
system object including cluster db but cluster services were not running
(of course) and restore failed. So I restored system objects except
cluster db (first time it succeeded).

       If you know any better redbook than above or if you have any experience
in it please HELP ME!

--