ADSM-L

Re: Possibly introduced bottleneck with DBPAGESHADOW

2002-05-12 17:45:20
Subject: Re: Possibly introduced bottleneck with DBPAGESHADOW
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:05:10 +0300
What is the performance with "mirrorwrite db sequential" compared to what
you have now? What storage do you use for dbvols?
You can point dbpageshadowfile to be somewhere else (where dbvols are)
using full path. You can also disable dbpageshadow but this introduces
some risk. On failure with incomplete BOTH writes the DB consistency
enforcement may require DB restore.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant