ADSM-L

Netware TSM client V4.2.1.0 reports files with 0 length

2002-05-11 12:07:16
Subject: Netware TSM client V4.2.1.0 reports files with 0 length
From: Peter Hadikin <Peter_Hadikin AT BCIT DOT CA>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:03:20 -0700
I recently installed the TSM 4.2.1.0 client on a couple of our Netware
servers.  Seems to work fine, even backup up our NDS which has roughly
80,000 entries.  My questions is that all the files being backed up are
reported as having a length of 0 bytes.  The NDS files are the only ones
reported at any value other than this (2 meg).  Anybody else seen this
behaviour?

Thanks in advance, Peter