ADSM-L

Re: Domains Question

2001-11-27 12:39:36
Subject: Re: Domains Question
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:36:30 -0800
We have two domains.   Its a carryover artifact from when we had
a 3466 with one DLT-7337 and we upgraded to two DLT robots.

Now with our 3494 both domains point to one copypool, tapepool, diskpool.
I merged everything during the conversion except the domains.

Don't remember it being much of a problem to get done.

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
107 days til retirement!! (revised)