ADSM-L

Re: Domains Question

2001-11-27 08:42:59
Subject: Re: Domains Question
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:40:22 -0600
I agree with most of what Paul says, except that multiple domains are
required.   His arguments are traditional, but you can also provide all
functionality needed with a single domain.  Separate data and definitions
with management classes and client options sets.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL