ADSM-L

Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients

2001-10-26 13:34:58
Subject: Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:31:45 -0700
It has already been acknowledged that this is indeed a program bug. The
APAR, IC31844, was erroneously opened as a documentation problem (i.e. the
change in behavior was not documented). This is not the case, though, and
the problem has since been changed do "program error" vs. "doc error".

The problem is fixed in the latest patch, 4.2.1.15, now available on the
usual FTP site.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
10/26/2001 10:02