ADSM-L

TDP Exchange v2.2 Problem

2001-08-07 14:23:01
Subject: TDP Exchange v2.2 Problem
From: Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:18:38 -0400
When I run an incrimental back up on 2 of my Exchange servers the Diectory
backups ok but when it goes to backup the Inforamtion Store I recieve the
follwing messages:
My full did not run this weekend.  Does this matter?  It failed in the
middle.

Current date is:
Tue 08/07/2001
Current time is:
 1:56p

Tivoli Storage Manager
Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server
Version 2, Release 2, Level 0.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1998, 2001. All rights reserved.

ACN5057I The C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\TDPExchange\excsch.log log file has been
pruned successfully.

Starting storage group backup...

Beginning incr backup of Directory, 1 of 2.
Full: 0   Read: 4194409  Written: 4190313  Rate: 2,963.14 Kb/Sec
Full: 2   Read: 10485873  Written: 10485873  Rate: 4,298.95 Kb/Sec
Full: 0   Read: 10485873  Written: 10485873  Rate: 3,553.13 Kb/Sec
Backup of Directory completed successfully.

Beginning incr backup of Information Store, 2 of 2.

Backup of storage group Information Store failed.
Unable to perform an incremental backup because a required Microsoft
Exchange database log file could not be found.
Retrying failed backups...

Beginning incr backup of Information Store, 1 of 1.

[...]

Total storage groups requested for backup:  2
Total storage groups backed up:             1
Total storage groups expired:               0
Total storage groups excluded:              0

Throughput rate:                            3,171.29 Kb/Sec
Total bytes transferred:                    10,485,873
Elapsed processing time:                    3.23 Secs

ACN0151E Errors occurred while processing the request.